Modular Linx System
The Modular Linx System elegantly distributes two 20 Amp AC power circuits to create a relocatable and re-usable modular power system. The system utilizes a patented locking connector designed for rugged use in a small form factor. This UL listed system can be used to distribute power to a maximum of 20 workstations on a single run.
The system is normally installed under the work surface with a power distribution box at each point of use. This system can also be used in open ceilings and walls. A minimum system will consist of an input-feed, power distribution boxes and connecting cables. Systems can also incorporate Y cables to split the system at any point along its path.
The power for the system can originate from the floor via a Smart-Way Furniture Feed Device Box or poke through; or from a pluggable single gang wall plate or directly hardwired.
The MLS-2AC2 power distribution box has a male and female connector to allow daisy chaining. It provides two 20 amp NEMA 5-20R outlets each connected to a separate circuit. Two small flanges on the top surface are provided for mounting.
The MLS-2AC2 units are interconnected with connecting cables MLS-2CC(x) where the x designates length in feet. Stock cable lengths are 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 feet. Connecting cables can be strung together to make longer cables or create a separation point.
- Designed for 2 to 40 AC Outlets
- Installed as Single or as a Dual Circuit
- UL Listed - Manufactured Wiring Systems
- Acceptable for interrupting current (make or break) under full load
- Connectors are fully encapsulated for reliability and safety
- Cabling is suitable in environmental air handling spaces (plenums)
- Eco-Friendly, Low Smoke, V0 rated, RoHS-compliant materials